Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week 1

Another day, another pair of boxer briefs.  Its amazing what it takes to produce a pair or mens underwear. There must be a couple of hundred people involved in the process.  Just so you  can run down to Target and pick up a 3-pack for your hunny.  Who probably doesnt even appreciate it, unless they dont feel good on. Then your gonna hear about it.

Thats where I come in to this story.  I actually get paid to make sure they fit. I spend all day checking underwear, trying to better design them and then I get to try them on a professional model.  Not sure what I did in my last life to deserve this, but I aint askin.  Maybe I suffered for my country or maybe I died trying. Whatever, just glad I did it.

So, here I sit, debating whether the seam should be finished with an overlock cover stitch or just clean. Where's my model when I need him? 

No comments: